Sunday, January 3, 2010

On a lighter note

My company is really good at rewarding milestones:  Anniversaries, Birthdays, and the End of the Year.  We get giftcard bonuses everytime a big event rolls around.  I'm lucky enough that all three of these events happen around the same time of the year.

So, with the bonuses and some money I had saved up, I bought the wife and I a Wii Fit, and a few extra games.  I have been letting fitness slide a bit for, oh, about 2 years.  I am a regular at our YMCA, but it hasn't been enough to make up for the caloric intake as of late.  I blame the Blue Door Pub in St. Paul.

Okay, how can I blame such a fine establishment?  Only have myself to blame on this one.

Anyways, I'm getting use to the system.  It's great to have an option for workout, without leaving the house on a frigid January evening in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment